Ahead of the launch of the government’s first National Data Strategy, this interactive keynote session will explore the DCMS consultation process and the role of the voluntary sector within the new strategy
- Sharing regulator insights on common complaints on data handling and assessing how all organisations can ensure successful data compliance when fundraising
- Assessing the latest developments to the Fundraising Preference Service and new requirements on charities in actioning suppression requests
- Exploring the future of data protection, including the forthcoming E-Privacy Regulation, on the fundraising landscape
- Analysing what effective data collection, management and protection looks like when attracting supporters and donors
Join in the discussion with a panel of data leaders from across the voluntary sector as they share key insights in supporting data transformation
- Assess the challenges facing charities in expanding reach, supporting sustained engagement and attracting supporters through data
- Explore how charities can harness data intelligence to deliver high quality targeting, personalisation and bespoke campaigning which maximises results
- Evaluate the future of customer relationship management (CRM) in enhancing the user experience and attracting support
- Gain practical insights on how leading national charities are advancing their data capabilities and how this transformation can be replicated across the sector
With an increasing drive to harness open data to support decision making and maximise impact, our Conference chair will interview Rachel Rank, CEO, 360 Giving to explore:
- The development of open grant data and how charities can utilise this to secure funding
- How grant making data can drive decision making to support improved social outcomes
- The next steps for all voluntary organisations in effectively analysing grant data
- Has your organisation transformed its data strategy?
- Do you have new ideas on how to harness data analytics in a voluntary organisation?
- Does your charity have lessons to share on improving engagement through data?
This interactive discussion is your chance to join in a collaborative discussion with peers from across the sector to pitch new ideas, explore your organisational challenges or sound out a new approach to enhancing data capabilities.
Led by our Conference chair, come armed with your fresh ideas ready for group discussion.
- Exploring how data can support operational improvements, evaluate service provision and allow organisations to understand their future supporters
- Assessing the role of effective data collection and how charities can work to close gaps in the understanding of their organisation to improve decision making
- Discussing what constitutes successful data analytics and how tools and skills can be developed to advance data maturity
- Understanding the impact of a charity and assessing how data insights can support better outcomes for service users which meets demand and improves social outcomes
Gain insights from a data-driven business at the cutting-edge of harnessing insights and analytics to improve outcomes
- Deploying effective data analytics to optimise the customer experience and drive engagement
- Assessing the role of data insights in driving business transformation and enhancing impact
- Exploring the future of data capabilities in supporting personalisation, machine learning and APIs
- Evaluating what the voluntary sector can learn from advanced data-driven organisations within the private sector
Ranked Number 4 on Data IQ 100 List 2019
* The final part of the Conference will split into two breakout work streams on the themes of Data Collection & Analysis and Engagement & Fundraising through Data
*Programme subject to change